NADF is Seeking Candidates for Board Membership
Established in 1987, NADF is a non-profit Aboriginally-owned and operated financial institution supporting Aboriginal business and economic development in Northern Ontario.
NADF’s Board Membership consists of fourteen (14) members, with nine (9) members being elected to serve 3-year terms as Directors of the Corporation.
NADF is seeking candidates to fulfill two (2) vacancies on its Board Membership.
- One (1) Youth Member (18-25 years) from Nishnawbe Aski Nation, Robinson-Superior 1850 and/or Treaty #3
- One (1) member from the Robinson-Superior 1850 and/or Treaty #3 Territories
To qualify, candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- have relevant education and/or work experience related to business and economic development;
- possess a strong financial background;
- be familiar and knowledgeable with business development in Northern Ontario First Nations, including remote First Nations;
- be at least 18 years old;
- not have been declared incapable under the laws of a Canadian province or territory, or by a court in a jurisdiction outside Canada;
- be an individual (that is, a corporation cannot be a director);
- not be in bankrupt status; and
- currently not hold a political position.
View vacancy posting.
Questions? Call 1-800-465-6821.