If you require financing to start, expand or acquire a business, NADF may be able to help you.
Our financial products include:
- Youth Loans (18-35 years)
- Term Loans
- Bridge Loans
- Micro Loans
Applicant's must meet the following criteria:
- Be of Aboriginal heritage (First Nations, Metis or Inuit)
- Be over the age of 18
- Reside in Northern Ontario
- Business must be established and operated in Northern Ontario.
To apply for a loan, applicants require:
- A viable business idea.
- A business plan.
- Proof of equity.
- Applicants 18-35 years, minimum 10% equity requirement
- Applicants over 35 years, minimum 15% equity requirement
- Completed application form, including application fee.
- Applicants 18-35 years: $100.00
- Applicants over 35 years: $150.00
Step 1: Contact one of our Business Support Team members to discuss your idea and determine eligbility.
Our Business Support Team members will help you to develop your business idea and complete your application form.
Step 2: Submit completed application form, including business plan, other supporting documents, and application fee.
Application fees: Youth (18-35 years) $100.00 and Regular (35+years) $150.00.
Step 3: Business plan assessment is conducted.
As part of our due diligence, you may be contacted to provide additional information and/or clarification. A recommendation for financing (approve or decline) is based on the viability of your business, as demonstrated in your business plan.
Step 4: Wait for a response.
Upon completion of our due diligence, we will contact you to discuss the results of our assessment. The amount of time required to complete an assessment of your business plan depends on the complexity and completeness of your application.