NADF Sponsorship Fund
Sponsorship and Donation Guidelines
Sponsorships and donations are an integral part of Nishnawbe Aski Development Fund’s (“NADF”) marketing and promotional activities. NADF views these activities both as an investment and as an opportunity to connect with customers and colleagues in the communities we serve. As a non-profit organization, the NADF Sponsorship Fund recieves its monies from the proceeds from corporate events.
To aid the Sponsorship Committee in determining eligibility, the following guidelines have been developed:
To qualify all requests must meet the following criteria:
- The recipient must be affiliated with the Nishnawbe Aski Nation
- Individuals, groups, organizations, and communities may apply.
- The event or activity must demonstrate a significant positive contribution to the Nishnawbe Aski Nation People.
Sponsorship and Donation Limits
- Individuals may be eligible to receive a maximum of $250.00, once per fiscal year, for a maximum of three (3) consecutive years.
- Communities may be eligible to receive up to a maximum of $2,500.00. Due to limited funds, support of this amount is limited to one per fiscal year.
In exceptional circumstances, NADF reserves the right to approve requests and amounts that fall outside these guidelines.
NADF does not support the following:
- Telephone solicitations.
- National fundraising campaigns.
- Requests from for-profit organizations.
- Political activities and campaigns.
- Events or activities that promote the use of violence, sexual or racial discrimination, exploitation of people and/or animals or exploitation of the environment.
How to Request a Sponsorship or Donation
Only written requests are accepted.
Your request must include:
- Organization/Community Name
- Organization/Community Contact Information
- Primary Contact Name
- Mailing Address
- Details of Event (Event Name, Time, Date, Venue, Organizers, Purpose, etc.)
Submit your request to:
Nishnawbe Aski Development Fund
100 Anemki Place, Suite 107
Fort William First Nation, ON P7J 1J4
Fax: (807) 622-8271
Requests will be received throughout the year. Funds are very limited and every request may not receive funding. However, each request is analyzed on an individual basis.
All requests will be reviewed and recommendations will be made within one (1) month of the application.
 Nishnawbe Aski Nation (NAN) includes the territories of Treaty #9 and the Ontario portion of Treaty #5.
 NADF’s fiscal year is April 1st to March 31st