Are you passionate about Aboriginal business and economic development? The NADF Board invites you to submit your application to become a member.
All interested candidates are encouraged to apply, but at minimum, NADF is seeking representation from the Independent First Nations and At-Large.
Members may be elected to serve as Directors of the Corporation for a 3-year term.
- have relevant education and/or work experience related to finance, business and/or economic development;
- possess a strong financial background;
- be familiar and knowledgeable with business development in Northern Ontario First Nations, including remote First Nations;
- be an individual at least 18 years old;
- not have been declared incapable under the laws of a Canadian province or territory, or by a court in a jurisdiction outside Canada;
- not be in bankrupt status; and
- currently not hold a political position.
How to Apply
Application should include the following:
- Cover letter summarizing relevant experience
- Detailed resume outlining relevant experience
- Three (3) work-related references
How to Submit Your Application
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail*: NADF
100 Little Lake Road, Suite 101
Fort William First Nation, ON
Deadline to Apply: Monday, September 28, 2020 (4:00 PM EDT)
Questions? Please contact Brian Davey, Executive Director at 1-800-465-6821 or 807-623-5397.