At NADF, our Business Support team holds a wealth of knowledge and solutions to help Aboriginal entrepreneurs develop strategic, action-driven plans – no matter what growth phase they’re in.
How We can Help You
- Confidential Feedback, Advice & Overall Business Support
- Business Planning Guidance
- Research Assistance
- Access to Key Resources
- Business Management & Performance Solutions
- Implementation Solutions & Resources
Business Plan Guidance
Writing a Business Plan is a critical first-step in your entrepreneurial journey and the development of your business.
A well-prepared business plan will set you up for success and will act as a guide for how to structure, run and grow your business. While this might sound like a daunting task, it doesn’t have to be. We specialize in streamlining the business plan process and have 51 years of experience formulating quality customized business plans for Aboriginal entrepreneurs & organizations.
Whether you are starting a new business or are looking to expand or improve your existing business, our Business Support Team will help you to:
- Research your business idea and think through vital elements of your business
- Determine the viability of your business
- Articulate your business idea and clarify your steps to succeed
- Increase your chances of being approved for funding and/or financing
- Formulate a customized, precise and thorough business plan with specific strategies, costs, timelines, goals, variables, actions, & milestones.
- Improve your chance of success
Questions? Contact Us