Women in Business Program
Supporting Indigenous Women Entrepreneurs
Are you an Indigenous women thinking of starting or growing your business? NADF can help you!
The Women in Business Program (WiB) provides financing and online and in-person business training for Indigenous women entrepreneurs. Whether you are in the start-up phase or have an existing business you would like to grow, the WiB delivers programming that will provide you with ongoing support throughout your entrepreneurial journey.
The goal of the WiB is to assist Northern Ontario Indigenous women with a desire to:
- start or grow a business
- overcome barriers and access funding
- build their credit, and
- leverage financing and support services
- be an Indigenous woman over the age of 18 years
- must be a wholly owned or majority-owned (51%) Indigenous women-led business
- business must be located and operating in NADF’s service area
Designed for Indigenous women entrepreneurs
Workshop dates to be determined
The WiB is a micro-finance program designed
Questions? Book an appointment today
The Women in Business program was developed in partnership with Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) and the National Aboriginal Capital Corporations Association (NACCA) and is a crucial step to ensuring Indigenous women have access to equitable services.