NADF is Seeking Candidates for Board Membership
Established in 1987, NADF is a non-profit Aboriginally-owned and operated financial institution supporting Aboriginal business and economic development in Northern Ontario.
NADF’s Board Membership consists of no more than fourteen (14) persons and no more than twenty (2) persons, each of whom shall be approved by the Baord. Board Members may be elected to serve as Directors of the Corporation for a 3-year term.
NADF is seeking candidates to fulfill the following vacancies on its Board Membership.
- One (1) Youth Member (18-25 years) from Nishnawbe Aski Nation
- One (1) member from the Robinson-Superior 1850 First Nation Communities
- One (1) member from the Treaty #3 First Nation communities
- One (1) member for At-Large
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- have relevant education and/or work experience related to finance, business and/or economic development;
- possess a strong financial background;
- be familiar and knowledgeable with business development in Northern Ontario First Nations, including remote First Nations;
- be at least 18 years old;
- not have been declared incapable under the laws of a Canadian province or territory, or by a court in a jurisdiction outside Canada;
- be an individual (that is, a corporation cannot be a director);
- not be in bankrupt status; and
- currently not hold a political position.
View vacancy posting.
Questions? Call 1-800-465-6821.