Communities and businesses that rely on the winter road network to transport supplies and inventory must be proactive and begin moving goods at the onset of the winter road season to remain competitive and reduce inventory and supply costs. At NADF, we provide financing to cash flow these purchases.
Who can Apply for NADF Winter Road Financing
- You are over the age of 18 and are of Aboriginal heritage (First Nations, Metis or Inuit)
- Your business or organization is a wholly-owned or majority-owned (minimum 51%) Aboriginal business/ organization
- Business must be established and operating in Northern Ontario
NADF Winter Road Financing Equity Requirements
Applicants applying for NADF Winter Road Financing must provide an equity contribution. Equity requirements may vary, but the minimums are:
- Applicants 18-35 years, minimum 10% equity requirement
- Applicants over 35 years, minimum 15% equity requirement
NADF Winter Road Financing Limits & Interest Rates
NADF's Winter Road Financing maximum is $500,000, in exception circumstances, up to $1,000,000.
NADF interest rates vary from 8.5% to 12%, but under certain conditions, NADF may be able to offer competitive interest rates.
Questions? Contact Us