Whether you’re looking to access financing for a unique project, start up your business, or establish or acquire an existing company we have your back.
Get in touch today to determine eligibility and apply for your NADF loan.
Who can Apply for a NADF Loan
- You are over the age of 18 and are of Aboriginal heritage (First Nations, Metis or Inuit)
- You reside in Northern Ontario
- You are establishing a business in Northern Ontario
- Your business is a wholly-owned or majority-owned (minimum 51%) Aboriginal business
- Your business is based in Northern Ontario
NADF Loan Equity Requirements
Applicants applying for a loan from NADF must provide a cash equity contribution. Cash equity requirements may vary, but the minimums are:
- Applicants 18-35 years, minimum 10% cash equity requirement
- Applicants over 35 years, minimum 15% cash equity requirement
NADF Loan Limits & Interest Rates
NADF's loan fund maximum is $500,000, and in exceptional cases, up to $1,000,000.
NADF interest rates vary from 8.5% to 12%, but under certain conditions, NADF may be able to match commercial bank interest rates.